PLANNING APPROVAL FOR REPLACEMENT DWELLING IN TONBRIDGE, KENT
OPEN architecture are pleased to have received planning approval for the demolition of the existing dwelling and associate out buildings to replace them with a new build modern cottage and garage.
The design has been made as follows:
• Split level design due to the nature of the site.
• Access to the lobby at the upper level with main living access at the lower ground floor.
• The living /kitchen/dining areas are open planned with full extent accessible to the main garden area, which in turn provides a maximisation of available views out to the countryside.
• Underground/subterranean rooms are ancillary, no access to light.
• The building is placed on the site to avoid any root damage to the existing trees and to enable the enjoyment of the best available sunlight and views throughout the day.